The Alexandra Park School Association’s AGM will be held online this year, on Thursday 17th November 8-9pm. All parents & carers are welcome to join (link will be sent by groupcall).
APSA Winter Social - Cheese & Wine Catch up
What is the Alexandra Park School Association? (APSA)
The Alexandra Park School Association represents all parents/carers in the school and all parents/carers and staff are automatic members of APSA.
We are a registered charity (No. 1093561) and have a constitution, which you can view here.
APSA is run by a small committee of parents/carers drawn from across the school. We always welcome new volunteers, who can join committees or help volunteer to make individual events successful for the school community.
The AGM was held in November 2021 and we elected the following members into named positions:
- Co-Chair: Alison Hills & Pamela Chatterjee
- Vice-Chair: Jennifer Alpert
- Secretary: Helen Gerolaki
- Treasurer: Kim Donahue
- School representative: Jo Chadwick
How you could get involved
We are always looking for help - either in the run-up and preparation for an event or on the day / night itself. Even if you can help with one thing in the year, it would make a difference. You don't have to be available for everything.
Our main activity is fundraising on behalf of the school and have supported the hardship fund, physics lab and in the financing of a new minibus.
You could be collecting free donations for Alexandra Park School Association - with no effort - whenever you buy anything online - from your weekly shop to your annual holiday.
There are over 3,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation, including Amazon, John Lewis, Aviva, TheTrainLine and Sainsbury's - it doesn't cost you a penny extra!
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3...
- Head to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/alexandraparkschoolassociation/and join for free.
- Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
- After you've checked out, that retailer will make a donation to your good cause for no extra cost whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and Alexandra Park School Association will be really grateful for your donations.
Thank you for your support.
Contact for any questions re: APS EasyFundRaising - email@example.com
Tickets4Schools is an established and successful fund-raising scheme designed to raise much needed monies for schools and their PTA's.
Theatre and event tickets are sold directly to parents and staff of the school at a discounted price but inclusive of a mandatory donation (usually £5.00 per ticket) to the school. The more tickets sold via the school, the more money is raised. It's as simple as that!
Tickets4School website - http://tickets4schools.com/alexandra-park-school
Historic events and information
APSA's fundraising Holiday Raffle
After having to cancel all of our social and fundraising events during 2020, APSA wanted to end the term on a more jovial note and offer the opportunity to win some great prizes in our Fundraising Holiday Raffle.
Our wonderful collection of prizes have been generously donated by many of our much loved local businesses as well as parents of the school.
- Amazon Fire Tablet (Kindly donated by Tatlers)
- Korto experience and brunch for 4 people
- £50 Victoria Stakes voucher
- £50 Go Ape Voucher
- Owen’s Hamper
- Festive food and drink hamper
- Pamper hamper
- £25 Tash & Tanya voucher
- La Lluna meal for 2
- PT session with North London Boxing club
- PT sessions at =Results personal training
- Sports massage with Tasmin Ward
- 3 hour session Grapesweet Ceramics
- Custom made macramé hanging basked by Jennyfer Stanley
- Online cooking lesson for 4 with Dan Salem
- Pringle of Scotland wool hat, scarf and tote.
- Tiosk Traditional Matcha gift
Please dig deep and give yourselves plenty of opportunity to win a prize while at the same time supporting APSA's ongoing fundraising campaign for the school.
Click here for all the prizes and how to get your online tickets - https://go.rallyup.com/apsa-raffle
When buying tickets if you chose anonymous your name will still be visible to the organisers and you will get tickets allocated.
We will live stream the raffle draw and announce the winners on Thursday 17th December at 7pm
At school, email Jo Chadwick if you have questions. We can hold prizes at school to be ready to collect when you wish.
Thank you and good luck!