APSA invites you to pre-order your Christmas trees.
The trees are 150/170cm (5ft-6ft) premium grade ‘Nordman low drop’ Christmas trees.
Each tree costs £40. All proceeds will go to the school’s mini bus fund.
The trees are to be collected on Monday 10th December, the day of our annual Christmas lecture, choir and festivities, from the school playground.
On the 10th December the trees can be collected between 4:30 – 5:30pm and 6:30-7:30pm (the Christmas lecture will run between 5:30-6:30pm). We regret you will be unable to pick up your tree at any other time.
Information on the Christmas lecture and how to sign up can be found here.
Please fill in the order form available to download here and the payment option will be set up on ParentPay when the form is returned to the school office.
Last payment date Thursday 29th November
Key Terms and Conditions:
- The school needs to meet the minimum order number required by the supplier. If this number is not met, we will not be able to place the order and the money paid via Parent Pay will be refunded.
- The tree collections are on a first come first served basis, so if you would like to have a choice of the tree please arrive early.
- There is no parking on the school site. Trees will need to be carried to the location of the car outside of school or carried home.
- We will endeavour to assist you to carry the tree to the car (not homes) but this may not be possible.
- The trees must be collected on Monday 10th December at the times specified.
- The school has no facility for refunding after the order has been placed, you will need to take the tree back to the supplier in Reigate if you are dissatisfied.