APS Open Evening (Year 6 to 7) - Thursday 26th September 2019 6-8pm
This is the annual opportunity to visit the school and departments, meet with staff and students and hear the Headteacher's talk.
Please see the information below to make the evening as valuable informative and enjoyable as possible you and your family.
Tours of the school and access to the site will start from 6pm. The school can be accessed via Rhodes Avenue or the Dursnford park entrance only. Based on previous years, the 1st talk has filled up almost instantly. If you would like to attend this talk please arrive early to avoid disappointment. The talk may start before 6:15 if the hall is full.
There will be 3 Headtecaher’s talks. Tickets for 7pm & 8pm talks are available at the gates as you arrive. We will give out as many tickets as we have seats available. Tickets go very quickly. When the tickets are gone we will allow 40 people to stand at the back of the hall who arrive first and queue at the designated place.
Due to fire regulations we cannot admit more.
Please arrive with the people you are visiting with, as you may be disappointed if you are unable to enter the hall and join your family, due to it being full. Seats cannot be reserved. Admission will not be granted once the talks have started.
Please go straight to the hall
Please collect a pink ticket from the gate
Please collect a yellow ticket at the gate
Open Mornings - Tuesday 1st October and Wednesday 2nd October 2019
Thank you for your interest in the open mornings at Alexandra Park School. Please fill in the form below to register for one of the open mornings, taking place on Tuesday 1st October and Wedensday 2nd October.
Please note: booking is not necessary for the open evening on 26th September.
Open mornings present an opportunity to visit the school on a working school day. There will be a student-led tour and an opportunity for a short Q&A with the Headteacher.
- Please arrive between 09:15 and 09:30 for a tour of the school
- If you would like a tour of the school, please arrive for 09:15. The last tours will leave at 09:45
- The headteacher will do a Q&A session in the school hall after the tours at 10:15
- The SENCO will be available for 10 minutes after the headteacher has spoken. If you would like more time with the SENCO, please visit the inclusion department in the library on Open Evening
- Please be respectful of the learning that is taking place whilst on the tours and please refrain from using mobile phones whilst walking around the school
We look forward to welcoming those who have booked in for open mornings.
Visits are by appointment only.
All open morning slots are now filled. Please attend our open evening to find out more about the school.
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer individual tours of the school if you miss these events.