Results days for the summer 2021 exams will be:
- A Level / L3 Results - Tuesday 24th August 2021 from 9am (Year 12 students from 10.30am only)
- GCSE / L2 Results Y11s - Friday 27th August 2021 from 9am (Year 11 students ONLY)
Please note, results for students in Year 7 - 10 will be received electronically via your student email account.
- If you wish any other person (including family members) to collect your results on your behalf, you must send in a signed letter of authorisation with the collector.
- No results will be given out by telephone under any circumstances
- Candidates who do not collect their results on the day will receive notification through the normal post if they have supplied Mrs O’Shea (Exams Office Rm G03) with an A5 stamped addressed envelope before the end of term. Letters will be posted on 24 August for GCE and 27 August for GCSE.
- APS teaching staff will be available on Results Day to help you with any queries that may arise.
- If there are reasonable grounds for believing there has been an error in marking, an official Enquiry About Results (EAR) may be requested by school. (see Exam Policy section 11.2)
- When the school does not uphold an EAR, a candidate may still apply to have an enquiry carried out however, they will be charged.
- Candidates requesting a review of their scripts must be aware that their marks, including their overall grade can also be lowered as a result of the enquiry
- Further details and application fees will be available on results day.
- Please note there is a very short window of opportunity for a review of marks, these deadlines will be available on results day
- Certificates arrive in school about three months after you have received your results, information about the despatch of certificates will be given to you on results day.
- Certificates may be collected on behalf of the candidate by a third party, provided they have written authorisation to do so.
- Certificates will be retained by the school for one year, unclaimed certificates may be destroyed
- Applications for replacement certificates must be made directly to the Awarding Body, there is a charge for this service
- When collecting certificates, the 'collector' may be asked to provide their own photographic ID